- The service is offered as realised. We try our best to optimally design the service for a most broad clientele and are open for suggestions. However, there is no right for individual changes.
We try our best to provide a high level of service availability on our part. Nevertheless, it may, to a very limited extent, be needed from time to time to shut down the server temporarily for maintenance or updates.
For the case of unavailability of our main-server you can use our backup-server at https://backup.ckalender.de which works in read-only mode (data status may be of the previous day).
There is no claim for refund for down-time because of maintenance or technical malfunction, in particular by third parties (Server-Hosts, supply interruption, etc.).
Sending the appointments as an e-mail is done automatically via internet. So it cannot be excluded, that an e-mail notification does not reach its destination because of several different criteria (partly supply interruption, virus-scanner, spam-filters, not available mailboxes, ...). Therefore we assume no liability.
Publication of appointment dates e.g. with the homepage module is done in your own responisbility.
- The database with appointments is saved four times a day. For eventual loss because of technical problems we assume no liability.
- Expired appointments are displayed and held available in the system for exactly 3 years from expiration date. After that period the appointment data is deleted from the system automatically.
- The operator reserves the right to, if applicable, stop the service after notification within three months.
- It is forbidden to insert contents that, with their meaning, aim or purpose seek to damage or spread malicious views. This includes in particular material containing pornography, glorifying violence, anti-christian content, as well as material conveying content which violates human dignity or rights.
- It is prohibited to resell the technical service provided by CCalendar in the same or a similar form or to integrate the system to third-party systems. Exceptions to this require our explicit written approval.
- The maximum number of users is 250 accounts per organization. Exceptions to this need our explicit approval / release.
- The support for CCalendar is done solely by e-mail to keep costs for you as low as possible.
- In the event of non-compliance we reserve the right to suspend and, as the case may be, prosecute users and organisations without reimbursement.
As of 2018-04-25
What user means:
"You have a super product; I use it a dozen times daily."